• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ya know, I don't brag much, but.....

Cat_72 said:
Randy, Sammy, Bobby, Jessica........

You guys are SO not fair. The only thing that could be cuter than those little ones may be my little ones.....but they ain't so little anymore, and I'm gonna have to dig for the ultra-cute baby pics now. :toetap05:


Seriously cute pics though!!! :D

Yeah I had to do some digging to find the baby pics myself. I got to looking at them all last night.... I cant believe 12 years have went by that fast.
 
Well..... Sammy's baby pic takes the cake for me..... now how'd you like to do us a favor and REALLY make that your avatar!!

Wes is the winner for starting this great thread!!!
 
Yeah Sammy isn't it weird how fast it goes by!!!!

Now for the really big guns, here she is this past Halloween, notice the reptile theme suit!!
MR3.jpg

And from just a couple weeks ago, out in the snow with her big boots on.. Man they grow way to fast!!
DSC00508.jpg
 
Back
Top