Wilomn
New member
If I don't have the cutest avatar currently in use on fauna, then the one(s) who could trump it are property of those who never post.
Is that pup cute or what?
Is that pup cute or what?

shrap said:It is definitely a close call between mine and yours Wes.![]()
Golden Gate Geckos said:Wes, your avatar makes me want to roll you over on your back and scratch your little tummy until your hind leg starts kicking out of control!
Suncoast Herpetological said:Damn...that's an image no one needs in their head!

Thanks, now I need to go take a brillo pad to my brain to get that image out of my head..Golden Gate Geckos said:Wes, your avatar makes me want to roll you over on your back and scratch your little tummy until your hind leg starts kicking out of control!

DThomas said:Thanks, now I need to go take a brillo pad to my brain to get that image out of my head..![]()

You BASTARD.PaulSage said:Okay Wes, I call your bluff.


Wilomn said:Ummmm, guys, don't quote any of the South Park kids. Apparently some here feel that it's rude.
This is just too friggin much.
Does CONTEXT mean NOTHING anymore.