• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    Any guesses??

    This clutch is still coming out, but curious if anyone had any guesses on the orange one in the egg still, or any guesses on the rest for that matter:D Dam: Pastel One hint, one sire was a Fire, the other was a.....? Good Luck!
  2. R

    Pied?

    Hi everyone, Just thought I would ask if anyone has seen this play out in their pieds before?? We produced this girl last year. She has a full stripe down her back and circles down her side. On my other pieds the pattern just blurs out, no circles. Looking to see if others have seen this...
  3. R

    Egg...up or down???

    Hi Guys & Gals, The season is rocking and things are going great. I came across a first for me this morning... I took a female off of her clutch today. Normally the eggs have developed some bond to either each other or the bottom of the cage, allowing me to see the eggs in their facing "up or...
  4. R

    Best Ball that you can't breed for?

    There are tons of projects out there, some really awesome stuff! Looking to see what ball pythons people would like to see in their clutch, that you CAN'T breed for?? For example... one of top favorite ball pythons of all time is a really good looking Albino/Normal Paradox. Where the shadows go...
  5. R

    How to scam ball python people...

    How to sell a low dollar ball python for more... Add any of the following to your low dollar BP classified to double or triple your asking price: 1. "Possible Het." (Can't prove you weren't lied to) 2. "Bred to a 4,5,6k mate" (Can't prove you weren't lied to either) 3. "Something really...
  6. R

    Mixing Clutches??

    Hi Guys & Gals, Just a quick question: In an effort to save space in the incubator, I have mixed two clutches in the same tub. The 10 egg clutch looks great, but the 2 egg clutch, I give 50/50 of even making it. The 2 egg clutch look half slugish, but still plenty plump, not hard like a slug...
  7. R

    Red Banner on Fauna

    Everyone see the Red Banner up top on Fauna?? Please don't ignore it. Take 2 easy minutes and sign the petition if you already have not, this affects us all in some form or fashion. I just also posted it on Craigslist as well. We all went bananas to support some corny FOX news poll recently...
  8. R

    Red Banner on Fauna!

    Everyone see the Red Banner up top on Fauna?? Please don't ignore it. Take 2 easy minutes and sign the petition if you already have not, this affects us all in some form or fashion. I just also posted it on Craigslist as well. We all went bananas to support some corny FOX news poll recently...
  9. R

    Baby feeding response in group setting?

    Looking to see if any one has had experience with trying to trigger "better" feeding responses in hatchlings by housing them together versus alone?? Let me clarify... I'm talking about housing a trouble feeder in with 2 or 3 great feeders. Holding a rodent in the cage and seeing if the trouble...
  10. R

    Female recuperation time...

    Morning - Looking to see what your thoughts are on adult female recuperation time after laying eggs, under the assumption they have regained their weight or close to it? Will/Can ball pythons breed every year or at least "back to back" years if their weight and size are ideal for giving...
  11. R

    Buying power...

    Ok, This has been a question I have had for a while, real glad Fauna lets us poll people. I am trying to get a real sense of what price range of ball python people plan their breeding strategies around. Option 1: Buy low: ($1000 under): ex. single morph babies cheap to create their own 2 gene...
  12. R

    What are we? Quiz for all.

    Hi Fauna, Ok, I just had my last clutch shed yesterday. The quiz is what do you think they are?? I of course have my own guesses, but I am not 100% sure on a couple of them. Thanks! 1.___________? 2.___________? 3.___________? 4.___________? 5.___________? 6.___________? 7.___________...
  13. R

    Double Clutches in Ball pythons?

    Hi Fauna, Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought Balls were an annual breeder, produced once a year if lucky. Has anyone seen their ball pythons produce double clutches in a 12 month period?? I have two females that laid in early (June & July). They both went nuts on eating afterwards and have both...
  14. R

    What is this? Pastel Butter...?

    Hi Fauna, The below pictures are from a Pastel Butter x BumbleBee breeding. Identifying adults is much easier for me, babies are harder. I have two BPs I need your help with. Picture 1: Group picture Picture 2: Queenbee & ? Picture 3: ? (darker around nose) Picture 4: ? (lighter around nose)...
  15. R

    Yes! Eggs are here!! (PICS)

    Thank you to everyone who commented yesterday on the "60 day cutting issue". So I go into the snake room today and boom, EGGS! My female was in the middle of laying them so she wasn't too happy to see me either. I snapped a shot and am leaving her alone right now. 1st picture is Dad: Butter...
  16. R

    60 days...time to cut eggs or still wait???

    Hi Fauna, Everyone is always so helpful here, that I figured I better ask some of your your thoughts. I have 2 clutches that are at 60 days as of today. Tiny clutches, but clutches none the less. They have been at 87 degrees. No sign of pipping. Picture #1: Pied (2 eggs) (you can see if have...
  17. R

    Eggs Good or Bad? (Pictures)

    I really would appreciate any insight as to whether or not you believe these eggs are good, bad, going bad, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Long story short: 1. Pied female that I didn't even know was pregnant, turns out was. 2. I saw her coiled real tall, and ignored it for about 3 days...
  18. R

    Caramel Pied?

    Hi everyone, I have looked and looked all over the web to see if someone has produced a Caramel Pied, but have not seen a picture or even a reference, hum?? Both morphs have been around for while, I would have assumed someone produced one by now or is there something wrong with the combo? Any...
Back
Top