• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    Lost ball python, so sad...

    Someone on Craigslist needs your help!:rofl: "Lost ball python** (Omaha) Hello, please keep your eye out for my king, he is a ball python about two years old, he doesn't strike and he is as nice as can be, email me if you see anything thank you lots"...
  2. R

    Any EnchiButter experts?

    Hello Guys & Gals, So I bred for Enchi x Butter x Pastel this year. I think I have "only" ended up with a group of EnchiButters. I am ending up with snakes that are clean and ones that have dark/black around the pattern edges. Any Enchi x Butter experts out there to verify that I missed out...
  3. R

    Import demand vs. in country production of normal babies??

    Like the title says, looking for any opinions or insight into why we need to still be importing normal babies from Africa to meet our nation's demand (referring at least to the USA & Canada)? Don't we have enough in country breeders producing ball pythons to supply the demand chain with normals...
  4. R

    Is this a lock?

    I'm just having a little fun, I realize it is a lock and that they are not "arm" wrestling:D I've taken about 100 different pictures of locks over the years, first time to see some junk with it :ack2: FYI: Pin x Enchi Lesser Hope everyone is having a great season so far!:thumbsup:
  5. R

    Good Guy Brandon Weik of Summit Reptiles

    Great buyer. Zero problems, prompt payments and coordination of shipping because of winter weather. Would sell to again no problem. Thanks Brandon!:thumbsup:
  6. R

    Bad Guy Nikki Reptiles - Caramel Pieds

    Caution about a person called: Nikki Reptiles This individual (male/female) has been trying to sell visual Caramel Pieds along with normal pieds. As there are very few of these in existence right now it is surprising to see one for sale. Nikki, posted pictures online and emailed them to me...
  7. R

    5000 views and counting...

    I love visiting Fauna each day, it helps make a spread out community feel closer, so thanks a ton!:yesnod: One frustrating thing are classified ads that are bumped by their user everyday (for what feels like the past year or two). Everyday I am almost guaranteed to see the same 10 ball python...
  8. R

    Vanillas???

    Hi Guys & Gals, Looking for your opinion on the two below snakes. I am looking to see if there are any 100% indicators whether or not these are Vanillas, for example: bellies, head spot, etc. pic 1&2 = one snake pic 3&4 = another snake I appreciate your help in advance, thank you!
  9. R

    Genetics help please??

    Hi Guys & Gals, Looking for some advice please and correction (I am very open to correction, so please do so). Why can some double gene (co-dominant) animals replicate themselves, while others can not? For example: Butter Enchi x normal = can produce Butter Enchi again Enchi Fire x normal =...
  10. R

    Enchi or Pastel Enchi??

    Hi Guys and Gals, Looking to see what you think on this girl, Enchi or Enchi Pastel?? Comes from Enchi x Pastel, so could be either. Because I see varying degrees of Enchi Pastels and Enchis, I have looked too long that I can see both. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!:thumbsup: Robert
  11. R

    Inquiry Bryan LeCroy?

    Hello Guys and Gals, Has anyone ever done business with a Bryan LeCroy before?? Thank you!:thumbsup: Robert
  12. R

    Preferred Firefly?

    Hi Guys & Gals, I have two different looking Fireflies. One has lots of blushing and mixed colored sides. (1st pic. bottom) The other is much cleaner solid color sides and less blushing. (1st pic. top) I realize everyone has preferences, but is one style more commonly sought after than the...
  13. R

    Help identifying... thanks!

    Hi Guys & Gals, Looking to see if you can tell me what you think this snake is?? Clutch was from Mojave x (Bee or Fire or Echni) Picture 1: Two pastels on top, the snake in question on bottom Picture 2: Snake in question plus a similar sibling also in question. Pastels with weird patterns...
  14. R

    FireFly??

    Hi Guys & Gals, I hatched out several FireFlies this year, of which they all scream firefly! I have the below ball python that I am not 100% sure on. It is either a Firefly or Pastel given the breedings it came from. Your help would be appreciated. I have stared at it so long I can see...
  15. R

    Lite Humor...

    With all the serious questions asked, I thought I would shot for a little bit of lite humor. Without using profanity, has anyone coined a term for the below picture already?? You know the whole poo in the shed, all-in-one system. Makes for cleaning a cage easier. I have a buddy that we throw...
  16. R

    Extra small ball pythons...

    For every story of a ball python that rockets to huge size and eats like a pig, I'm sure everyone has one or two that just won't grow! Pastave on the left is 1 month old. Pastave girl on the right is about 14 months. Granted the one on the right is a stubborn mouser, she is about the size of...
  17. R

    Guessing clutch...(round 2)

    Ok, last guessing the ball python game was over in two seconds, I think I gave too many clues... So this time, looking for some guessing for both fun and also to help me identify a couple. So Dam = Mojave No clues on the Sire(s) this time. Just some mindless fun on the 4th (happy holiday by...
  18. R

    Twins or runt??

    So this is what we found today. I opened the eggs 2 days ago, day 55. I couldn't really see things in this particular egg until today. We opened the container to see the smallest snake this season sticking out of its egg. So... any thoughts?? The egg is split about 50/50, super small snake and...
  19. R

    They are out finally...

    I think there is some good variety in the mix and I happy for the first time mom! Now to figure out which one is the favorite before my wife gets back.;)
  20. R

    mozzarella cheese factory

    I've seen pictures of eggs coming out before, but just never seen this type of "squeeze" going on. Mozzarella cheese balls came to mind. 7 Great eggs in total:D
Back
Top